TIMBER DECK STAINING SERVICES
Does your timber deck need a new coat of stain?
Do you have heavy built up layers of old stain that need removing?
We can transform your tired old deck coating with our timber deck staining services!
Our specialist timber deck rejuvenation and staining process will have it looking like new again.
Regardless wether your deck is made from Merbau, Jarrah or Treated Pine, our trained technicians will remove the tired old stain and transform the look of you decking area in no time.
REQUEST A QUOTE
If you would like one of our expert technicians to discuss your stain removal needs and provide a quote, simply complete the form below.
Stain removal and re-application
When we inspect your existing timber decking, we’ll check the type of stain currently on the deck, and determine the best removal process and re-coating solution for your needs.
When choosing a new stain, we take into consideration things like surface adhesion, abrasion and wear resistance, as well as chemical and environmental exposure.
We’ll then discuss your options before providing you with a written quotation covering both the cleaning and coating work. If required, we will organise any permits, equipment, and site availability for a minimal interruption.
On starting the job, we will complete the frist stage and conduct the surface cleaning and preparation to our high ISO 9001 quality standards.
Once this stage is complete, we begin stage two of the job with the application of your chosen coating system.
As a guide, our decking rejuvenation process usually includes:
- Step 1: We remove everything off the merbau deck to ensure every square centre meter is properly treated to prevent future moisture retention issues and timber rot.
- Step 2: We do a stain extraction process to remove any spilt oil and fats, moss and algae growth
- Step 3: We attend to any nails or screws in need of adjustment or replacement.
- Step 4: Then we will lightly sand the merbau decking to provide a clean surface for the new coating system and remove any surface scratches.
- Step 5: Next we apply the first coat of your chosen decking oil to restore moisture and lustre back into the Merbau timber.
- Step 6: Following this, we apply a second coat of decking oil usually 24 to 48 hrs later to make sure we get an optimal finish.
- Step 7: Once the merbau decking area has fully cured, we replace all the items back exactly where they came from on the deck and open it back up to foot traffic.
If you want your deck to look new again, call Stain Eaters your local experienced professional technicians. Trust a Company with 40+ Years of Experience.
Use the right products
The correct application of timber coatings is critical. A professional and experienced Technician will take into consideration these key factors:
- Surface moisture levels at application
- Surface preparation and adhesion
- Coating quality and life span
- Traffic load and abrasion
- Use of liquids on site that can contribute to slip hazards
It’s vital to engage the services of a professional and experienced company when rejuvenating your timber deck.
Over 40 year experience
The Stain Eaters is a family business established in 1977 and now in its second generation of leadership.
You’re also protected by our qualifications:
The Stain Eaters Rock-Solid Guarantee – We Get it Right the First Time
We have more than 40 years of experience with specialised stain removal and we’ll make it simple – and fully compliant. We’ll get it right the first time and help you maintain the value and appearance of your property.