HIGHLY TRAINED TEAM
Due to our training, experience and equipment our team are able to reduce labour time on site by up to 45% and provice a quality assurance service for your peace of mind.
This increase in efficiency translates to less risk and less cost for you!
For your peace of mind, The Stain Eaters work practices are fully covered by a $20 Million dollar Public Liability Insurance Policy.
REQUEST A QUOTE
If you would like one of our expert technicians to discuss your stain removal needs and provide a quote, simply complete the form below.
Qualified and Licensed
Our Surface Restoration Technicians are extensively qualified and hold all appropriate licences, certification and insurance cover including:
- White cards
- Work Cover Insurance
- Working with Children checks
- Public & Products Liability Insurance
- OH&S, Environmental Management & Quality Certified
- Water Conservation certified
- First Aid
- AIP and EWP certified (including Working at Heights)
- Forklift licensed amongst a range of other vehicles
- Coating, sealing and colour matching
- Waste collection
- Road side traffic management
Skills and Knowledge
Our market-leading training program incorporates the latest knowledge and skills in graffitiology, stain removal and coating and sealing to ensure our technicians deliver superb customer service and industry-leading results, every time.
They are also equipped with cutting-edge technology including GPS, tablets and internal communications software to provide accountability and efficieny when working for you to clean and restore your valuable property.
To complement our highly competent technicians, we use our very own custom built Surface Restoration Vehicles, designed and built with love by the Engineering Team at our head office.
You cannot restore surfaces properly and in full compliance to legislation operating out of a Ute or a light tray truck with a pressure cleaner.
The most efficient equipment has size on its side to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
You also need the capacity to house all of the required Quality, OH&S and Environmental Equipment to get the job done under full compliance.
Fully Equiped Vehicles
Our vehicles save you money on your site because:
- They are fully compliant to both Australian and International Standards
- Hold various array of paints colors for quicker matching and repainting
- Hold various corporate specific colors for efficient restoration
- Paint Tinting on board saving trips to paint outlets to get the correct color the first time
- Carries on board water capable of holding 1000 litres of water, saving time on site
- Generators and spray painting equipment on board when required – No Hire Costs
- Variety of surface cleaning tools to reduce labour time, and to get the best cleaning result
- A range of over 26 proprietary chemicals to solve any stain removal problem
- Vacuum recovery equipment to remove waste in accordance with International Standard ISO14001
- PTO driven directly from truck that can blast water at 3000psi, reducing emissions, fuel usage and noise pollution
- Hot water boilers to super heat water increasing the rate of cleaning
- Live hose reels carry 100 metres of hose on board allow less truck moves around your site and a higher cleaning rate per hour
- Traffic and Pedestrian management equipment on board for when required – No downtime waiting for third party providers
The Stain Eaters Rock-Solid Guarantee – We Get it Right the First Time
We have more than 40 years of experience with exterior cleaning and we’ll make it simple – and fully compliant. We’ll get it right the first time and help you maintain the value and appearance of your property.