SPECIALISED MOULD REMOVAL
Mould can easily grow in damp environments on man-made surfaces such as concrete, plaster, glass and metal, especially once it has dirt or other forms of organic debris on the surface.
Once mould has formed, it can quickly spread through air born spores.
If you operate in an environment such as a commercial kitchen or other type of facility with a cool room, you may regularly require the services of a mould removal pressure cleaning expert to keep your facility clean, free from contaminants and ensure your property passes relevant regulations.
REQUEST A QUOTE
If you would like one of our expert technicians to discuss your stain removal needs and provide a quote, simply complete the form below.
Importance of mould removal
- Mould can cause nasty odours
- Mould poses a health risk to your employees – with conditions such as headaches, fatigue, respiratory infections to name a few. With approximately 30% of the population being allergic to mould spores, there is a chance that you or one of your employees could be at risk!
- Health risks (such as Lysteria) can transferred to any foods being stored in the area, making your customers ill.
- Meeting relevant obligations
- Passing inspections from health authorities and head-office
Mould can be very complex to remove – scrubbing with traditional cleaning products isn’t enough. We have developed a range of specialist cleaning solutions, including super hot water pressure cleaning that can be performed from our custom build surface restoration vehicles.
Many clients don’t want to risk the job not being done properly.
It isn’t worth risking the health of your customers or employees, potential lawsuits and loss of reputation just to save a few dollars.
The Stain Eaters Mould Removal process:
- Conduct a personalized site risk assessment
- Isolate the contaminated area
- Identify and remove the source
- Remove debris surrounding the mould such as dirt and condensation
- Apply a proprietary solution to break down the molecular structure of the mould, making it easier to remove the stain and its associated health risks
- Remove the mould in a non-abrasive manner to avoid leaving any marks or damage on the original surface
- Ensure the whole area is left clean, dry and free from mould stains and bacteria
National Service Provider
The Stain Eaters have performed mould removal for 40+ years’.
National and international retailers such as Woolworths and KFC utilise our services so they can minimise the risks they are subjected to.
We conduct mould removal throughout Melbourne, Geelong, Sydney, Wollongong, Newcastle, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast and Adelaide.
The Stain Eaters Rock-Solid Guarantee – We Get it Right the First Time
We have more than 40 years of experience with specialised stain removal and we’ll make it simple – and fully compliant. We’ll get it right the first time and help you maintain the value and appearance of your property.