TAKING CARE OF YOUR PROBLEM AREAS
Would You Like to Pass Your Stain Removal Problem on to Someone Else
Are you a busy property or facilities manager that has on-going stain and cleaning problems and jobs that need attending to on a regular basis?
Why not contract us to work with you on a scheduled maintenance agreement that suits your needs and budget.
We look after many facilities around the country!
Contact us for more information on how we can help you.
REQUEST A QUOTE
If you would like one of our expert technicians to discuss your stain removal needs and provide a quote, simply complete the form below.
Let us look after your property
Can you even begin to imagine what it would be like to :
- Sell the problem of stain removal to someone else for them to handle
- Have a program in existence that is tailor made to reducing the long term stain removal problems on your property
- Know 12 months in advance exactly what your stain removal budget will be for the next 12 months and pay for it on a monthly basis
- Not lose time continually organising contractors throughout the year
- Know with 100 % confidence that your property is maintained permanently graffiti and stain free by professionals who are Quality Assured and have over 35 years experience.
You’re thinking, sure that would be fantastic, but who would be mad enough to take on my problems!
Well … We would!
A Program Just For You
We can tailor a program for you with each of the above advantages for the following reasons:
- We are the most qualified and have the greatest experience at handling the ’’A to Z’’ of stain removal problems
- Since we can estimate the risk involved we can give you a fixed quotation 12 months in advance for maintaining your buildings so they are stain free
- Maintenance programs allow us to maximise the use of our staff and equipment by managing a bulk order operation. This means that we can slot your program in with our existing clients, which greatly reduces your costs.
It really does just make sense doesn’t it !
Shires, councils, schools and shopping centres that currently use our maintenance program are astounded as to how much simpler, less frustrating and more economical the program is. Their experience with the maintenance program over time has been that the overall image of their building is maintained.
So exactly how does the program work?
- You arrange an appointment with us to meet at your building and analyse the extent of the stain management problem
- We advise you on preventative measures to take and agree on exactly what surfaces are to be included in the program
- We then analyse the risk and quote you a monthly fee to inspect your building and remove any stains on the agreed surfaces. The monthly inspection will be set to occur on a particular date each month
- You agree to provide access to the agreed services between 7am and 5pm, and to pay the agreed monthly fee within 14 days of receipt of the invoice
- At the end of 12 months we reassess the risk to your building and agree to a new monthly fee with you for the next 12 months
When you engage our specialised services, you are protected by the following:
- Full Certification to Quality Management ISO9001
- Full Certification to OH&S Management AS4801
- Full Certification to Environment Management ISO14001
- $20 Million Public Liability Insurance
The Stain Eaters Rock-Solid Guarantee – We Get it Right the First Time
We have more than 40 years of experience with exterior cleaning and we’ll make it simple – and fully compliant. We’ll get it right the first time and help you maintain the value and appearance of your property.