Fire damage to property is never something anyone wants to experience. When it does, it can leave very heavy soot covered areas that take a lot to clean.

What many people don’t realise that the carbon deposits in this soot can produce an acid that continues to eat away at surfaces over time, and also cause metal surface to corrode.

For this reason, it is important to properly treat this build up with the correct cleaning solution that will neutralise this acid within the substrate.

This process needs to be done prior to any restoration so that all carbon can be dealt with properly and neutralised.

Our trained team can perform fire damage cleaning to ensure that your building will be safe long after the fire has gone out.

Speak with our customer support team to find out more.