FACTORY FLOOR COATINGS
Warehouse and Factory Floor Coatings for any size space
Give the factory a fresh new look.
Make the factory easier to sell or lease—if you’re selling or leasing.
With a fresh factory floor coating you can get your factory ready for production.
Factory interiors take an industrial-grade beating every hour of every day. Floors receive abrasion traffic from pedestrians, forklifts, chemicals, and daily production.
When a tenant moves out or it’s time to re-tool, it’s the perfect time to fix and refinish floors and walls.
If you’re leasing the building, the fresh look will make the building more appealing to a potential user. If you’re going to use the building yourself, the refinished floor will make it easier to re-tool and also improve the overall appearance.
REQUEST A QUOTE
If you would like one of our expert technicians to discuss your stain removal needs and provide a quote, simply complete the form below.
Let the experts look after your property
At The Stain Eaters, we have extensive experience fixing, cleaning, and refinishing factory floors.
We can remove:
We take these four steps to ensure the work is completed correctly the first time:
- We clean your floor chemically
- We pressure wash the floor
- We vacuum collect all debris
- We put down a new protective and decorative coating
Crack repair is also part of the service: we professionally fill chips, low spots, and cracks.
We apply the correct coating based on the type of floor and the type of punishment it will receive. We have extensive experience with coatings ranging from polyurethane through to epoxies, enamel, and acrylic.
The end result? A fresh new look with better light characteristics and a more modern environment.
We Clean and Refinish Internal Walls Too
The type and amount of work involved varies depending on the factory environment. Our trained technicians assess each job individually, and use the correct process for you specific job.
As a guide, the general process for applying new floor coatings:
- Apply coatings via brush, roller, and spray painting to ensure an even coat thickness across the entire surface area
- Conduct adhesion tests on test patches to measure adhesion levels
- We apply floor coatings in a ‘wet on wet’ cross hatched pattern to ensure even sheen level across the total surface area
- The final result is a great looking, hard-wearing, durable finish that adds real value to your asset—and makes it easier to lease if you’re a landlord
7 Reasons to Call Stain Eaters for Factory Refinishing
- EXPERIENCE… 40 years in the business.
- State-of-the-art equipment and formulations. We’ve got the right tools for the job.
- We employ mechanical engineers to determine the optimal coatings for your property and test them to destruction.
- Fully insured. Use a fly-by-night outfit and you can be liable for surface damage. Don’t take this risk.
- OH&S Safety. Work cover regularly fines property owners for not following the rules when it comes to safe chemical applications. Again… with the Stain Eaters, there’s no need to take this risk.
- Trained experts. who have graduated from our ‘University of Graffitiology’ training program that takes 12 months to master and complete.
- Speed. We can typically provide the services you need in 3 days or less.
The Stain Eaters Rock-Solid Guarantee – We Get it Right the First Time
We have more than 40 years of experience with exterior cleaning and we’ll make it simple – and fully compliant. We’ll get it right the first time and help you maintain the value and appearance of your property.