- Cleaning Services
- Coating Services
- DIY Products
- Company Info
Poster Removal - Get them off before they breed!
Illegal posters can make a building look untidy and unoccupied exposing the asset to an increased risk of graffiti and vandalism like broken glass. The glue used to adhere posters can be of many different bases and the paper itself can be anything from thin paper to thick vinyl.
The correct process for removal posters includes removing the physical paper and disposing of the hard waste, then using hot water under pressure to dissolve the glue residue that remains on the building surfaces which can include brickwork, concrete, painted surfaces, glass and aluminium window frames.
If a further residue remains, a cleaning solution may be required to remove the remaining glue to get a perfect result. This solution used may have to be different on each of the different surfaces to ensure damage is not sustained.
The environmental cleanup is critical to get right to ensure storm water pollution does not result.
In some council areas, permits are required to conduct this type of work and we are happy to organise this for you.
Let the professionals at The Stain Eaters show you...
How to rid your property of Bill Posters and restore your properties clean image...AND...
- Meet all OH&S, Environmental and local regulations.
- Avoid the costly mistakes that ‘general purpose’ cleaners create who can damage surfaces trying to remove the poster glue residue.
- Seal your surface to make future poster removal easier.
You’re reading this because you’re SERIOUS about maintaining the exterior of your commercial property. You understand the concept of ‘getting it right the first time’ and fully appreciate the benefits of a clean and well-maintained exterior.
At The Stain Eaters, in addition to providing state-of-the-art graffiti removal, we provide many of Australia’s top commercial property owners with bill poster removal services from hard masonry surfaces.
We’ve cleaned most of Australia's prime road corridors and prominent bridge piers for councils and roads authorities to rid them of unsightly bill posters.
I've seen enough...I want the Stain Eaters to remove my bill poster problem NOW!
We are the FIRST and oldest graffiti and stain removal experts in Australia. For 35 years, we’ve been using the most advanced bill poster removal technology available. All Stain Eaters specialists undergo a rigorous one year training program. The results? We’ll get posters and glue stains out of hard surfaces quickly and your building will look like new.
We can clean and restore:
- Brick Work
- Canopies and Veranda's
- Canvas Shade Sails
- Concrete and Acrylic Render
- Concrete Tilt Slab
- Perspex Skylights
- Stainless Steel
Our comprehensive bill poster removal service also includes:
- Individual OH&S risk analysis and environmental assessment with expert consultation.
- All local permits for road and footpath closures.
- Licensed experienced Technicians.
- Advice on a permanent solution to prevent the posters coming back
- Advice of surface sealing options to make future cleaning easy
- Documentation and management of OH&S risks.
Avoid this Common Mistake and Save Time, Hassle, and Money
Every week, we receive calls from building owners who have trusted the cleaning of their property exterior to the lowest quote they could find. The results have been disastrous and the property owner or manager calls us to repair the damage. The property owner ends up paying twice for the work - when a call to The Stain Eaters could have sorted all the exterior issues quickly and for a sensible rate.
The building cleaning industry is not fully regulated and there are unscrupulous characters doing very average work in an unsafe manner. These photos illustrate the type of shoddy work we often have to repair.
7 Reasons to Choose Stain Eaters for Bill Poster Removal
- Highly trained experts. The most experienced and highly-trained cleaning experts and specialists in Australia - so your building’s exterior is in good hands. We employ Mechanical Engineers who scientifically determine how to clean buildings. Our trained Technicians have graduated from our intensive 12 month ‘University of Stainology’ training program.
- All the right equipment...the latest technology and equipment to ensure your building is cleaned properly the first time with out damage.
- You’ll meet all local regulations...comply with environmental rules PLUS we get all the permits and documentation and manage the OH&S risks.
- Save Money. Our experience, chemical technology and extraction equipment will get the job done quickly, saving your back pocket.
- Maintain and improve asset value by keeping your building exterior clean and free of ugly stains.
- Fast service. We have ‘emergency’ service for immediate needs plus we provide exterior cleaning services as quickly as possible - but safely.
- Fully insured. Use a fly-by-night outfit and you can be liable for surface damage. Don’t take this risk.
I've seen enough...send the Stain Eater team NOW to fix my problem!
You’re also protected by our qualifications:
The Stain Eaters Rock-Solid Guarantee - We Get it Right the First Time
If you’re not TOTALLY and COMPLETELY satisfied with our work, we’ll come back, at our expense, to re-clean the property. No questions asked.
Welcome to our company.
I am the proud Managing Director of this very unique and highly experienced 35 year old family business that specialises in restoring and protecting hard surfaces.
My background is in Engineering. Techniques used by our Technicians today stem from the research programs conducted jointly with RMIT University removing surface deposits from hard surfaces.
With friendly advice, our passionate team will efficiently solve your cleaning challenge, giving you peace of mind that your valuable asset is in great hands.